Sunday, October 26, 2008

In The Beginning


Hello everyone!Link

I know it is a little early to be starting a blog, but I am very excited for my London trip! On this blog I am going to post (hopefully) daily on what I have been doing throughout the day, cool things I see, experiences of being in a different country, and so on.

I will be updating with photos as well, but I think I will also have a flickr (www.flickr.com) or photobucket (www.photobucket.com) account for mass photos that I take.

ANYWAYS, I am very exciting to be going to London, updating this blog, and getting ready!

oh and also.....
to the right of the page you can "follow" my blog, which allows you to comment on my posts. SO DO IT.... follow me! but there is a catch... I guess you have to sign up to have a gmail (google mail) account to follow me. Its quick to sign up though and I would really like to be able to comment to you and have comments from you guys. thanks!


Love, Kathy

3 comments:

barb foreman said...

Hi Kathy!!

I'm looking forward to following
your travels!!

Love, Aunt Barb

Aunt Carol said...

Hey Kathy,
We are on-board with you as you make your stops throughout London.
Love,
Aunt Carol and Uncle Bill

Suzi said...

Hi Kathy,

Have a great time in London. Send the dogs and me a postcard.

Love,
Cousin Toozie