Monday, February 2, 2009

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what... There is snow everywhere! It was so pretty last night with the large, light, fluffy snowflakes falling ever so lightly over London! I dont know why, but snow is so much more exciting here. But i can sled here :( I was down in another flat with some girls and there were all these people playing outside and throwing snowballs and falling down. haha. AND, our classes were canceled today, but im not too happy about that because SRSLY, we only have ten classes.

This weekend wasn't too great. Our flat turned to an icebox, and so did the outside weather. I was tucked into my couch bed reading most of the time.

On Saturday Nikki and I went to Camden Market. It was ok, I like Portabello Market a lot better. But I got my sister a present that is sweet, I am taking a fancy to the fake Louis Vuitton duffel myself!

I think I might go to TopShop (my favorite store here!) and get a manicure.. depending on how much it is. They do everything there, haircuts, brow waxing, manicures, they have a restaurant, and the clothes are toooo cute! ahhh, heaven <3

Tomorrow we are going on a Jack-the-Ripper walk, no matter what the weather. It should be fun. I'm still a little disappointed with NO CLASS. There is like 3 inches of snow people!

I watched the first 3 quarters of the Super Bowl, I'm guessing the Steelers one. The guy who was doing commentary here (only on breaks) was British, but speaking to two American commentary people. But nevertheless, the British dude didn't know much about American Football. Someone mentioned that he should be doing cricket, not football haha.

OHHHHH, and gREAT NEWS!
I have been looking at villas/houses for when we go to Greece in the end of February and I found the perfect house! I could not be happier! We are flying into Athens on Monday, staying the night there. Getting a ferry to the island, then staying there for four nights with a barbecue, beach, 5 bedrooms for 10 people, and everything! I can't wait! We can rent bikes and go hiking! And its only going to be around 48 euros per person! LOOOOVVVVEEEE IIITTTT!

Well I am going to prepare to get ready for the day. I've been watching home shows all morning because thats all that is on. I end up being on cloud nine at 5pm when the simpsons come on, whereas I rarely watched that at home... go figure.

Have a great day all!

No comments: