Monday, February 9, 2009

week four already?!

So today has been rainy rainy rainy rainy rainy. Thats all I can say.
My toes turned to prunes as I went out searching for rain boots. No luck today.
I had a donut with sprinkles today, it was really good. Thats about the only good thing that has come out of this manic monday.

Tonight we are attending Les Miserables*. It should be a great musical, but I'm very down in the dumps because of this rain. SRSLY!

This weekend Robin, Ryan, and I went to Brussels. It was a pretty city, but not much to do. We walked around the whole time for two days. We ended up going to the train station like 4 hours early because it was windy, rainy, and cold the last day. I saw the peeing boy statue. Waffles were DELICIOUS, chocolate was DELICIOUS... basically i don't want any sugar as of now.
I would love to write more but I need to eat before the play!

No comments: