Thursday, March 26, 2009

Chicago!

Last night Kim and I went to see the Chicago musical!

It was amazing!!!

I would definitely see it again as well. The costumes were interesting. They all wore the same thing the whole show pretty much. Basically, I would say it was pretty simple compared to other plays but DAAANNNGGGG, was it good!
Before the play we had reservations at a place called Fire & Stone. They specialized in pizza. The one we chose to split had pumpkin seeds, two cheeses, some pepper (i think) and SqUaSh!!!
It was very delicious!

The day before our class travelled to Windsor Castle. Supposedly the Queen lives there in the summer. If I was her, I would not want it to be a museum. Why don't people live in all these castles I've gone to visit! I would have no problem living so elegantly. Oh, and inside the castle was Queen Victoria's doll house and dolls. The house was huge, I really don't think she played with it though because it was taller than me! And her doll had Cartier jewelry. GET SERIOUS!
The castle was pretty but they are all pretty much the same. You see one, you see them all I feel.

BUT, tonight Lauren and I are traveling to Cambridge for a concert. Its a band she loves but I don't know too much about. It should be fun though. Then again, tomorrow night we are going to a concert for a band she really likes. It was only 5 pounds because its a small band from the states I guess.


I can't get over how much little of time I have left over here. Right when it starts to get nicer out (weather wise) I gotta go!
That is so not fair.

1 comment:

Noir Fantastique said...

Chicago scares me. A musical where there is a part about killing men will always be scary in my book.