Saturday, March 21, 2009

LOLZ

Today I ventured to Convent Garden. I wasn't really expecting much but it was awesome!
I loved it there.
My original intent was just to go to paperchase to get a planner. Due to the Piccadilly line running severely slow, I had to walk from Holborn. It was such a nice day so the walk wasn't bad. When I arrived at Convernt Garden it was so different than what I expected. There was a market, restaurants, and shops. I stumbled on a store that had cute dresses at a huge discount. So... I got one :). I finally found paperchase, walked around the square. There were so many street entertainers like a soccer guy that had excellent handling skills, a tree person that squeaked?, and my favorite, a guy sitting on a chair with a top hat and glasses, but had no face (it was under his suit coat. That was pretty fun. There were also people playing guitars and singing so I decided to grab a lunch at M&S and eat on the square along with many other people. THEN, this lady ended up standing behind me. She was literally crazy I think. She ended up dancing to the guy singing.... so I decided to take a video of her because seriously, she was weird. And she yelled/talked to herself about people walking "in her space" and got mad because someone lit up a cigarette by her and she said "I don't want to get cancer again! Kill yourself if you want to!"
You have to watch it, I didn't get the best of her dancing though but you'll get the idea.

3 comments:

barb foreman said...

Yup, that's a nut Kathy! I have to
deal with that on a daily basis!!!

Katie said...

hahaha! thats great.
what a loon!

sestamm said...

i didnt know my grandma was there when you were!